Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Queen Mary...

Friday 5th was Melvin's and my anniversary (not that big year one just a month one.) so we went on a double date with some friends to a concert. It was super fun. It was on the Queen Mary down in Long Beach and there was eight stages for at least 100 bands to play. The bands played about 4 or 5 songs then the next band would play and you just walked around the hole time and watched them play or danced or whatever you want. There were no known bands there just a bunch of unknowns but some of them were really good! The genre of the music was all kinds: goth, puck, heavy metal, reggae and was even one hip hop band there. Melvin know one of the guys play in a band that is how he heard about it and got the tickets. I have a lot of fun, but the next day I was way tired, we didn't end up getting home until 3 in the morning. I didn't end up taking ant picture and I'm a little bummed about that now but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment