Friday, June 5, 2009

Moving is no fun!!

This entire week I have been moving!! Let me tell you, I am very happy that I am moving out of my moms and dads house because there is just way to many people in a that house, but I hate moving all together!
My gran let me move in with her. She just bought a new house and it is a two bedroom so she asked me to move in with her. So of chose I said "YES!" I was living with my mom and dad like I said and they are renting a three bedroom house and there is ten people living there not including me!! So I was very very happy when I got the invitation!!!
I am pretty much unpacked myself, but I have to help my gran unpack and I think that will take a couple of days or maybe more!! I go get my bed out of storage tomorrow so I can start to sleep there!

1 comment: