Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Going Nowhere...

Do you ever feel like nothing is going on in your life. Or you stuck in one place a route if you will. Like you just need something to change or you need to make a change. I really want to make a change in my life. To make something of it. I had a talk with my brother Tim, he has recently joined the Army and in July is going to be deployed for the first time. He really got me thinking about what I need to do and to give myself a big kick in the butt and get my life going. I mean really I am 23 and have nothing to show for those 23 years...and that just really make me think what have I been doing with my life and I have come up with the answer...NOTHING!

So I know I am late on the year thing but I think it is time to make a change.

I want to go to school, to church, maybe take in art class or painting class. Do something that will really make me feel like my life is not just a black whole taking up space. I have been so focused on trying to loss weight for my wedding and working that I have just lost track of doing something that means something! I do have to say that I am very happy about how much weight I have lost. 20 pounds. I can honestly say that I am making a life style change in working out and what I eat. And that is great, it was big leap for me to actually do it the HEALTHY way.

But even with that big change I have done, I still feel empty.

I have a great family that I love with all my heart. I could not have ask for better people in my life to support me and push me to be a better person. They give tough love a hole new meaning. And I don't think I really stop and think about that enough or tell them thanks and that I love them. It just really, really, really sucks to be so far away form them.

And I have a wonderful man in my life that I can always count on and talk to about anything. I am so thankful to have him in my life. I thank him for everything he dose for me and the love he shows me.

So to get back on track I really think it is time for a big change in my life, the next chapter that starts a new book in my life.