Friday, September 11, 2009

Susie's and Roberts Wedding!!

Ok...I know it has almost been a month sense their wedding, but I have to write about my trip to Cali still, because it was a great trip!!

The flight over was not that bad I had a good book, all though it was a little cramped for my liking. When I was landing in San Diego, Sea World was letting off the their fireworks for the night!! It was way cool it was like I had my own like welcome home comity!! Also if you are wondering if seeing fireworks from a birds eye view is different from seeing them from the ground?? Well...it's not. They look the same. But it was still really cool!!

I got in late that night so we didn't really do anything, we (Jessica, Susie & me) just had a night of girl talk and silliness!! Which was fun! The next day we had a girls day out. We had our nails and toes done and had a good lunch at In-n-Out!! And let me tell you I have miss those burgers so much it is not even funny!!

Saturday was the wedding and it was just lovely. Of chose being at the temple is always nice!! After the temple they had a lunch in with close family and friends at C Level. It is this really nice restaurant right on the water, it had a very pretty view. Then the reception. It was so great to see everyone I had not seane in forever!! It was a very nice wedding!! :)

Other then that I got to say with the Petterson's and it was really nice to get to see everyone that I missed so much!!

So here are some pics...enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment