Sunday, July 5, 2009

Changing my mind...

I was wanting to have my wedding colors orange and yellow, but now I am thinking I was to do black, red and white!! I know a lot of people do these colors but I don't know I just think it looks so good together! But what I really what to do is have black, orange and white but you know what everyone is going to think of when they see that and I bet it is what you are thinking!! haha! So let me know what you think!!

This is jsut a cute picture :) My maid of honor will were red and the bridesmaids will wear black and everyone
wears red heels!!



I think these are soooo cute and they look really easy to make!! :) And the website tells you how to make them!!



These are cute to, but not so easy to make!!




Ideas on the bouquet!!



Ideas on cake..I really like the secend one!!


And you know I would use the same cake topper

I just might have to PAINT those roses red!!



Haha.."who keeps paniting my roses red"



Guest book and ring pillow, but I don't really know they might be to busy??


The only thing I would change..I would use more red!!!



flower girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment